2020 Volvo XC60 Price
The 2020 Volvo XC60 price in Canada starts at $46,350 for the entry-level Momentum model, and tops out at $89,150 for the Polestar Engineered plug-in hybrid. In between, the R-Design and Inscription models offer a wide array of upgraded features to enhance your Oakville commute. Learn more about the price of each of the XC60 trim levels as well as their highlighted features in this guide from Volvo of Waterloo.
How Much is a Volvo XC60 in Canada?
Review the pricing and features of the available 2020 Volvo XC60 trim levels to find the one that will best suit your needs in London:
- Volvo XC60 Momentum: Starting at $46,350, the Momentum comes with 2-zone electronic climate control, heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, panoramic sunroof, power-operated tailgate, and hill start assist.
- Volvo XC60 R-Design: Starting at $57,600, the R-Design adds Moritz Leather upholstery, R-design steering wheel with remote control buttons, gear shift paddles, lane keeping aid, 12V power outlet in the cargo area, Apple CarPlay integration with a package upgrade, voice control, and Start/Stop technology.
- Volvo XC60 Inscription: Starting at $59,300, the Inscription adds Nappa leather upholstery with ventilation, driftwood decor inlays, leather steering wheel with Uni Deco inlay, the Intelligent Driver Information System (IDIS), and 4-zone electronic climate control.
- Volvo XC60 Polestar Engineered: Starting at $89,150, the Polestar Engineered offers advanced driving dynamics and a hybrid powertrain with zero-emissions capability. Features include Nappa leather/open grid textile upholstery, heated front and rear seats, and metal mesh decor inlays.
Volvo XC60 Standard Features
While each trim level carries over and adds to or upgrades the features of the previous trim, one thing that all XC60 models have in common is the safety provided. Aside from the protective front seats with energy-absorbing seat cushions and LED headlights for more protection and a clearer view, this dynamic luxury SUV provides peace of mind on Toronto-area streets. All versions of the XC60 have safety features including:
- Active Bending Lights
- Automatic Braking After Collision
- Blind Spot Information System & Cross Traffic Alert
- Brakes with Hill Start Assist and Automatic Hold
- Collision Mitigation
- Power Parking Brake
- WHIPS™ Whiplash Protection System
Choose Your XC60 Trim Level at Volvo of Waterloo
The best way to find out which of the 2020 Volvo XC60 trim levels is the right one for you is to stop by Volvo of Waterloo and take this exceptional SUV out for a test drive. Learn all about the Volvo warranty, and make sure to browse our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives to find the best available Volvo XC60 price in Canada. Then, use our convenient payment calculator to determine what your monthly costs will be. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
More from Volvo of Waterloo
The 2020 Volvo XC90 offers a winning combination of sophisticated design and superior performance in a way that few other luxury SUVs do. The XC90 comes powered by a standard 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder engine with front-wheel drive, but it’s also available in a hybrid model that delivers enhanced efficiency on your Oakville commute. The comfortable…
The 2020 Volvo XC60 price in Canada starts at $46,350 for the entry-level Momentum model, and tops out at $89,150 for the Polestar Engineered plug-in hybrid. In between, the R-Design and Inscription models offer a wide array of upgraded features to enhance your Oakville commute. Learn more about the price of each of the XC60…
Shopping for a roomy and well-equipped SUV to upgrade your Oakville commute? The 2020 Volvo XC90 is a great choice. With seating available for 6 or 7, ample cargo capacity, and a wide array of comfort, convenience, and tech features, the XC90 is both capable and luxurious. Learn all about the Volvo XC90 interior features…